2893 Ramona Street, Palo Alto
SOLD $4,260,000 / OFFERED $4,098,000
This bright Mediterranean-style home is tucked away in a highly desirable area of Midtown Palo Alto on a quiet cul-de-sac. All schools and community facilities are within 10 minutes’ walking/biking distance.
- Natural light throughout from high ceilings, many windows, two glass doors, and three skylights
- Functional floor plans with open public area for family and friends to get together and five bedrooms for every member to enjoy a private space
- Granite slab counters with full back splash of tumbled marble in kitchen
- Spacious master suite with bath featuring marble flooring & counters
- Newly refinished hardwood floors
- Many low-upkeep and energy efficient built-ins including Tesla charger, two zone central heat and cooling, two fireplaces, window and door shutters
- Updated landscaping and irrigation system
- Top-rated Palo Alto schools
- Beautiful street with the majority of the houses being newer
Disclaimer: Square footage, acreage, and other information herein, have been received from one or more various sources. Such information has not been verified by the listing agent. Buyers should conduct their own investigation if the information is important to them.